Resumes tell a story, but the code doesn't lie
That's our philosophy, let people write code to show their capabilities.
Our platform automatically tests and grades their code. And since it's automated it saves you time and helps you find the right match.
Programmers are not hard to find anymore
We organize programming contests on a regular basis, allowing you to reaching out to programmers from all over the world whether they're job seekers, students or currently working.
HireBooth Screening: A screening process as simple as 1, 2, 3
From the employer perspective
- You don't need to install anything, just set up the interview by selecting problems from our database or by creating your own
- Then assign them to 1 candidate or to 1000, simply enter the email addresses of the candidates, we handle the rest
- You get the ranked list of the candidates ordered by their performance, with detailed reports at your fingertips if you need them
From the job candidate perspective
The candidate doesn't have to install anything, all he needs is a web browser.
Our platform provides a code editor to edit, compile and run code right in the web browser
And there's a lot more
We support 15 languages, multithreading testing, and like the title says, a lot more.
Check out the detailed list features here
CoderCharts Social Sourcing Platform
The Hire-athon concept
Google does CodeJam, a code competition that attracts the best programmers, allowing them to hire from the best.
They can dedicate a whole infrastructure to their code competition. However, not everyone has the possibility to organize this in house.
This is where we bridge the gap.
We run hire-athon on a regular basis on CoderCharts, companies sponsoring them can get in touch with the programmers that participate in them. We take care of everything.
- Sign up for the hire-athon co-sponsorship
- Your company and others will be listed as sponsors of the hire-athon when it starts
- Once the hire-athon is over, you get the ranked list of the candidates ordered by their performance
- At this point you can get in touch with them for interview
The process is the same as for small companies, with one exception: be the single sponsor.
You will stand out just more.